Sunday, February 3, 2008

Posting 2

I, Shraeyas was born on July 19 1996, as the first of the two children for my parents. My brother four years younger and so I had all my parents' attention for those years. Within the first year of my birth I started walking and the next year, I was talking. I vividly remember all the mischief I did as a child. It was a different experience interacting with the other kids. In my K 1 and K 2, I was the darling of my teachers, active in stage performances.

I am learning to play the piano from the age of 7; it gives me tremendous comfort while I am stressed. I write poems, with some of my creations adoring the school publications. The best of my poem was written when I was in P3, on teachers. I love playing basket ball and represent my school, HPPS. With my height complimenting me, I dream of representing the nation as I grow up. I golf once a while. In swimming, I am aiming for the gold star certificate and in Taekwon-Do, I am about to get my Black belt. I read a lot and I like mystery fictions. I look for friends with similar interests.

No comments: